BAR TEAM MEMBER
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Due to operational requirements, the candidate must be at least of the age of 18 years.
Hours: interchangeable through Wed-Sun with optional holiday cover.
We are looking for a enthusiastic Bar Team Member who can:
· Represent our brand and our core values, maintaining high standards of service through excellent product knowledge, customer service and meticulous attention to detail
· Be a great communicator, take self-entitative to engage with customers delighting their overall experience, ensuring nothing is too much trouble
· Be adaptable, flexible and responsive to change
· Work under pressure, be motivative and support other team members
· Be eager to develop new skills
· Always prioritises and adhere to health safety, wellbeing, licencing and fire legislation
About the Role
Key responsibilities will include:
· Assisting in the full set up and clear down of the bar (depending on your shift time allocation) to ensure a smooth delivery of service
· General bar duties (making recommendations, pouring drinks, providing table service, serving customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner)
· Restocking the bar
· Providing support in other areas of The Outhouse Brewery as agreed and as necessary
Experience of working behind a bar is desirable but not essential. If you have worked in other hospitality roles and believe your skills are transferable, we would love to hear from you!
About the perks
The benefits of this role include:
· £10.50 per hour (in line with the living wage)
· An opportunity to work within a unique Brewpub